HIV Prevention Community
TEAK - Am I at RISK of HIV with unprotected ******** ?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I had a sex with escort 2 weeks back and she gave me a blow job without condom. I did not have any cuts or wounds on my penis. Then we had sex with condom (full protection). After the sex part, I touched the outside of my condom with my left finger not realizing that it had a One - Day old cut. There was no bleeding or anything on my finger. I am worried if I am at risk and need testing for HIV as I am very worried.

a) did unprotected blow job put me at risk even though I had no cuts on my penis
b) I touched the outside of condom with my 1 day old cut finger (no blood) after sex. Am I at risk
c) Do I need to test for HIV

Appreciate your honest answer with your wealth of experience.
a. NO
b. NO
c. NO
thanks for the prompt answer (in 1 hour of posting). But few questions

a) I have some minute pimple like stuff on the skin of my penis. Its no STD I can think of since its been there for years. Maybe some rashes or thing like that. No irritation at all. Do you think getting unprotected blow job put me at risk with the fact above.

b) the cut on finger was 1 cms long made by knife prior day. Will 1 cms make a difference. Again, it was not bleeding at the time.

Appreciate your prompt detailed response.

Teak,

Also one more think to add, I know that there is a theoretical risk of HIV via receiving blow job. No one has got it yet.

What about any statistics of item (b). Any people got it and is it documented in any way or is it also a theoretical risk.
You were never at risk. Period. Get on with your life.
Thanks a million but you didnt answer my question  -

In the history of HIV no one has ever been infected by a blowjob and you aren't going to make medical history and be the first.
I was referring to item # (B) and not (A).  Let me repeat the question:

Q  - What is the statistics of any people getting hiv via fingering or touching the condom after sex with 1 day old wound -  and is it documented in any way or is it also a theoretical risk.

Sorry for confusion. Please help
No, because it isn't a risk and yes your question was answered above.
so can I assume I am not at risk at all and forget about this episode and move on with my life.

Please give your valuable advice
to add to above comment, I Do Not need HIV test?
Yes, move on.
so last question
no HIV test needed. Correct?
If you were not at risk, why the hell would you test?
Hi Teak,
Just a quick question, have been reading all over that there is a theoretical chance of contracting the virus if her gums are bleeding or if you have an abrasion/puncture on the skin of your penis. (While being the receiver of a blow job ). Any truth in that statement?

Regards
Zelger
I am so confused, I don't know what to believe,

Some say there have been no documented cases of hiv via oral sex and some say there have been. the following is from

http://sexuality.about.com/od/saferse1/a/safer_oral_sex.htm

HIV and Oral Sex
While the risk is considered to be low, there have been documented cases of HIV transmission where the most likely way it was transmitted was through oral sex via semen, vaginal secretions or blood. HIV is not transmitted via saliva, and deep kissing is considered a safe sexual behavior. There have been cases of oral sex transmission during fellatio (performing oral sex on a man) and cunnilingus (performing oral sex on a woman).
I am so worried, sad and in repentance of what I did. Will never advise anyone to go knowingly for anything which has such a burden of guilt, sometimes I think we were better off following our religions .
There has never been anyone infected by receiving a blowjob and the studies that have been done there has never been anyone who has contract HIV from giving a blowjob. If you want to repent for YOUR sins take it to another forum.
sorry, and Thanks.
Teak, its been close to 7 weeks now since the incident happened. I have some itchy feeling on my hands and feet. Seems like slight tingling sensation like needles. Its very mild though.

Do you think this is the early symptoms (ARS) of HIV.
Please advice.

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
3 days ago I had unprotected oral sex with a ts escort.  Receptive and I gave it also.  I also had about 5 minutes of receptive anal sex where the escort never orgasmed.  I'm worried sick I have herpes or hiv or syphillis (syphilis).  I've called the escort 4 times since!  She insists she has routine check up and I have nothing to worry about.  I didn't really inspect the condom afterwards but the escort said it stayed intact.  I'm married for 8 years and have always been faithful.  I've never felt worse and this was a one time thing.  Should I be concerned?
Meant to state that there was a condom used.  Thanks for any help you can provide!!
Do not hijack another person's thread. Please start your own thread.