TREATMENT
Dear Doctor

My name is savio.i had unprotected  sex with my maid 2 times in the year 2004 nad second time in 2005.she is married and is having a child.her husband is married for the second time are there possibilities for me getting HIV AIDS.I Have Noticed some white spots on my penis since last 4 years i had taken ayurvedic treatment for that but the white spots have still remained.what you feel what should i do.please help me.i am married now for last 2 years and i am afraid to tell  my wife regarding the same and i am afraid that if my wife gets pregnant in future will she get some infection.i had shown it to a ayurvedic doctor he said it is syphilis.please help me.
The only way to know your status if you had unprotected penetrative vaginal or anal sex is by testing. You can test now and your results will be conclusive.