Teak and Other - Pl reply on this
Hi All

When we say - open wound in mouth (For risk during oral sex) what does it mean - What does Open wound mean - Open without any skin on it - or open and bleeding, or no wound - but some bleeds, or wound covered but not healed ...... What r ur views and how strong is the virus in vaginal fluids to penetrate the skin lining (inside lips, gums)  or just a covering on wounds inside the mouth. What if there was a wound and its just covered with sutures and a thin layer of skin - not fully healed....... is there any chance of virus transmission during oral sex in this situation - just a thin layer of skin on wound - not healed properly and/ or wound sutured - in process of healing....

Teak - I have another question for you in my original querry - Help - Scare of HIV is killing me - can you pl reply to that

An open wound is a bleeding wound. You weren't at risk.