HIV Prevention Community
Teak...more on my period adventure!!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

No to your first questions and yes to your question on saliva, even with small traces of blood.

Teak...more on my period adventure!!

Teak or any other person who would like to reply!... I wrote to you about possible exposure from a handjob after the women might have touched her vagina as she was on her period.  She was on her period because I saw the blood on the sheets (Just a little), but my question is... if she touched her vagina with her finger than 10 seconds later touched my penis what are the chances that the virus would still infect me? also if she had blood in her mouth is it true that saliva inactivates HIV even in the blood (If present).  I am dying here thinking about this please help, thank you