HIV Prevention Community
Test Results

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Test Results

For the past 4 months i have been frequenting these forums looking for hope and to calm my anxiety.  I convinced myself that i was positive but soon realized that that the only way you'll get answers is to TEST.  The people in this forum are great and i'd like to thank everyone.  I had serious anxiety and it took a toll on my body.  EXTREME diarrhea, sore neck, headaches, constantly checking my tounge and body, thinking every little feeling and sensation is because i have HIV.  My results are as follow:  7 week HIV 1/2 Screen MEIA - NonReactive, no antibodies detected
        15 week HIV 1/2 Screen MEIA - NonReactive, no antibodies detected

Good luck to all, God bless and be safe.  PEACE!
Avatar n tn
Thank you for sharing your experience. It can help many people in this forum to know how symptoms are never reliable. Congratulations on your negatives results! Take care!
Avatar n tn
Glad to hear it going crazyyy! :)