HIV Prevention Community
Test

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Test

I had unprotected sex with African girl 4months ago and I tested as following
6 weeks hiv ab/ag by cmia negtive
8 weeks hiv ab/ag by cmia negtive
12 weeks hiv antibodies negtive
13 weeks hiv ab/ag by cmia negtive
The problem that I'm afraid for. Hiv 2 as I'm in egypt and the both labs didn't mentioned any hiv2 in the test result
He hasn't ignored anything, you have ignored what he has told you.
You do not have HIV.
Thnx for you reply , but what about hiv 2 ,is it detectable , I also have pain under my swollen lymph under my arms
I'm in egypt and I'm afraid that the tests I have been done didn't detect hiv2
CMIA tests for both HIV1 and HIV2.
Sorry for annoying but even the lab didn't mention clearly they stated hiv ab/ag by cmia only
Is it really that hiv2 can't easily transfer from one time
You don't have to concern yourself with HIV2, you have conclusively tested negative.
Many thanks teak you are helpful but why u say that I don't have to concern ,she was a sex worker from Ghana and I'm very afraid and can't believe my tests result till now ,please excuse me it will be the last questions but I'm really afraid from hiv2
You tested  conclusively negative. You don't have HIV. Start using condoms.  
Please tell me about hiv2 why you ignored my fears
I'm asking about hiv2
Dears pls help me I'm in very bad status
Reread the answers you have been given.  Your test would have also ruled out HIV-2 as well.  You don't have HIV.  Like Teak said, from now on, use condoms for any vaginal/anal sex.
Even they didn't mentioned hiv2 in the test result
Dears,should I'm honing to test any think or virus other than hiv and std bearing in you mind the sex workers was African from Ghana , please answer me it will be the last question
Please answer me
You're just repeating the same questions.

I don't know how else we can say it...you do NOT have HIV.  Your test was conclusive...for HIV-1 and HIV-2.  Kindly move along.
Thanks dear