The chances I have HIV? Or is this anxiety?
I have had unprotected anal sex a few times starting this year. (About 3 or 4). For the past three weeks, I have developed symptoms of sore throat. I have coughing issues and I have a runny nose and mucus in my throat area. When I wake up in the morning, the sore throat is at its worst. It has been already three weeks and the symptoms did not go away. Sometimes I feel somewhat cold, so I put on a sweater, hat, and turn on the heater. Sometimes I feel lethargic, but not so extreme to the point that I want to sleep.

I did not experience any fevers or swelling of any part of my body. I do not see any rashes on any part of my body, nor do I sweat uncontrollably. I am currently 16 and I do not want my parents to know that I had intercourse. For this reason, money is somewhat hard to come by for an HIV test. I checked for government subsidized ones near me, but there are none that I can see.

I am freaking out so much. What are the chances I have HIV?
I don't know what to tell you. Go to your health department. 3 months post exposure is when you can obtain your conclusive test result.
But the issue is that I do not want my parents to find out about this issue. Furthermore, I do not want this to go on my record. The ones that are anonymous require large amounts of money...
You don't want HIV either and you wouldn't be able to hide it.
Based upon the symptoms I am facing, do you feel that I likely have HIV?
Nothing is based on symptoms. HIV has no specific symptoms. I never had any symptoms.