HIV Prevention Community
The risk about my situation level

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

The risk about my situation level

Hi, I am a student, last week I use a ansell condom to have sex with my girlfriend,before use, I check the pack for condom, all thing is OK, but while I take the condom form bag, I found some liquid in it, I just thought which is lubricant, so I use it, but after complete, I found there are some same between my semen and liquid, however, there is impossible for that liquid came form some HIV patient, but I still worry about if that liquid is someone semen or liquid, can I get the HIV like this way, by the way, because the condom is airproof during the pack, can the HIV alive during this environmental with lubricant and latex. Maybe somebody think this question is stupid, but at the moment, as for me ,I really need to know the konwledge about HIV, because I never touch this area. Thanks for your help and answer!
condoms are made on a production line.  come on now...think rationally...the condom was NOT infected with anything carrying the hiv virus.