Tingling Anus
A month ago I had an unprotected sex with my Boyfriend who is clean and I'm sure that he has no STD or HIV. On our last Anal intercourse we didn't use condom or any lubrication (only his spit/saliva). After we've done anal, my anus had some tears and it's slightly painful...when the tears where gone, my anus starts tingling for two week, it's not very itchy at all it's just tingling and it's not very bothering, it tingles once in a while and then it's gone. after two weeks the slight tingling sensation on my anus were gone. Now, 3 weeks has past, there's no sign of any blisters or sores at all. my anus is clear, I don't have any fever or anything severe feeling. and I know my Boyfriend is clean because he had HIV and STD test before we did it and he's negative and in my part, it's my first time, I was virgin since I met him....so my Question is...is the tingling feeling on my anus is just the process of healing of the tears/fissures that I had on my anus? or is it Herpes, even though I don't have blisters or any other symptoms? or is it other reasons?....
By the way....to be clear the tingling had already gone and it's been 3 weeks ago since I had that feeling...pleas Help me....tnks
THIS FORUM is hiv specific.  if you are concerned about your anus...see your doctor.