Aa
A
A
Close
Tried Anal - Now Indigestion Should I Panic?
I tried anal (protected) for the first time last week. My partner had a condom on and attempted to enter me from the rear. He tried to use lube, has a big member and after probing for a bit we stopped trying. Now I have experienced some indigestion since the event took place. I didn't have any or have had any anal bleeding or discomfort in anus either. The only issue I have is indigestion and it is something I am not accustomed to. Should I be concerned that this is because I was infected during our experimenting? I am really stressing out about this.

Please advise
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Protected=no risk
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hmm well we used a Magnum and I was probed but not thrusted or penetrated deeply. Does that matter? Also the condom was in good condition too. Now I am worried after you said that
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Read what I wrote. I am experienced on here, the other guy came to ask a question on this site.

And if condoms were not safe for anal sex, why would they market them for EVERYONE?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Vance thanks for the clarity! I know they are but the indigestion and anxiety can feel overwhelming
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources