Tried Anal - Now Indigestion Should I Panic?
I tried anal (protected) for the first time last week. My partner had a condom on and attempted to enter me from the rear. He tried to use lube, has a big member and after probing for a bit we stopped trying. Now I have experienced some indigestion since the event took place. I didn't have any or have had any anal bleeding or discomfort in anus either. The only issue I have is indigestion and it is something I am not accustomed to. Should I be concerned that this is because I was infected during our experimenting? I am really stressing out about this.

Please advise
Protected=no risk
Hmm well we used a Magnum and I was probed but not thrusted or penetrated deeply. Does that matter? Also the condom was in good condition too. Now I am worried after you said that
Read what I wrote. I am experienced on here, the other guy came to ask a question on this site.

And if condoms were not safe for anal sex, why would they market them for EVERYONE?
Vance thanks for the clarity! I know they are but the indigestion and anxiety can feel overwhelming