HIV Prevention Community
Unprotected Anal Sex Many Years Ago.
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unprotected Anal Sex Many Years Ago.

Hi.

Had this one risky encounter. 10 years ago, I had an insertive unprotected anal sex with a men with unknown hiv status. It's only last about 3 or 5 minutes intercourse in his anal. that's the only encounter I have. Besides that, me and him only do mutual masturbation and oral. there's no other anal sex after that one. I'm quite worried about him as he have few other partners that i dont know of their hiv status.

After all these years, i havent any sex as I am stay single and dont have any partners.

I never had any HIV symptoms all these while and never fall sick badly. is there any risk from that exposure. scared to death now...should i do test now?
Tags: unprotected anal sex, many years, HIV Prevention&Risks
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm not going to bother asking why you have waited a decade to test but any test you have now will be conclusive.All the best.
Blank
It's not that I waited for a decated to test, it just i'm very stupid back then and dont have quite knowledge on this matters.

I also dont know back then that HIV is having their assymtompatic period up to 10 years. when I've read this, that make me more scared to death....i tot once people get hiv, they're immediately showing their sign or symptom..
Blank
OK,understood.Take the test now and collect your conclusive result.Best wishes.
Blank
If nothing happened to you after 10 years it is an excellent indicator that you didn't catch HIV from that event.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...