HIV Prevention Community
Unprotected Oral and Acned Penis

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Unprotected Oral and Acned Penis

A friend and I got drunk a couple of nights ago and I received oral sex from her for 30 minutes. She is a sexually liberated girl and hasn't checked her status for quite some time.  I am not sure about her dental hygenie... but I did notice that my penis contain a couple of acne like red bumps probably due to dryness or bad oil secretion.  I am not so sure, but I remember scratching it before though there was no blood when I looked at it after being sucked briefly and also the morning after.  Am I at risk?
No, you are NOT at risk.

: o )
hey
I just realized there might be a small little bit of a cut on the penis in one of the acne bump.
the size of a reddot, but not really bleeding?
Is there risk?
You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV by getting a blowjob.