HIV Prevention Community
Unprotected oral and protected vaginal

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Unprotected oral and protected vaginal

About 2 months ago I received unprotected oral by a woman for a very short time and then I fingered her.. Then I put on a condom and had vaginal sex. After finishing I immediately went soft from regret I suppose and when pulling out the condom removed itself but my penis was not still in her vagina. For the past two months I've had a tight throat and somewhat sore at times. Bout a month after I had a brief cold and was sneezing a lot! Is it possible to have gotten HIV and these are symptoms? Or sinus/allergies? No high fever just maybe slightly raised temp with coughing and congestion. Is it possible to get HIV through oral or the fingering? If when I fingered her and put the condom on if her vaginal fluids got on it could it be from that? Can't stop thinking about it..
I also have at times had slight pain in armpits but can't really feel anything swollen. My throat pain sometimes goes up to my ear and it seems to only be on the right side.
You never had an exposure.