Unprotected oral sex and injured scrotum equal STD?
I am a late-30s male. This morning I received 30 seconds of unprotected oral sex (sucking of penis including tip) from a female massage parlor worker who is VERY popular. After that, she spent another minute sucking my scrotum and shaft (not the tip). Then we engaged in protected vaginal intercourse till I ejaculated. Cleanup with a hot towel, but no shower. Worked all day. Over 12 hrs later, before showering, I did some routine manscaping with an electric razor in my genital area. I accidentally cut my scrotum underneath on the lefthand side. It oozed blood. About two minutes later, I took a hot shower and cleaned the area thoroughly with soap. There are three pinhead-sized cuts in the area which is now red, but no longer bleeding. I'm FREAKING OUT.

What is my risk for acquiring an STD (specifically, HIV), from both the oral sex and the cuts that occurred hours later? Assuming she had an STD, how long can they live outside the human body? Especially in a warm, dark place such as my boxer shorts (I wore long pants all day too)?

Thank you in advance for your help. I really appreciate it.
saliva is not infectious...regardless of how long it stays on you.