HIV Prevention Community
Unprotected sex with the outside of vagina in 10 sec!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Dear Doctor
First of all, thank you for this outstanding service!
Here is my story
A prostitute massaged me and did a blowjob with condom.  I guess that should be no HIV risks at all.
However, during the massage the prostitute climbed" over my body.  She was rubbing my unprotected penis against her vagina. There was a little erection with my penis and her vagina is really wet. I think there was a little penetration ( the head of my penis is in her vagina for 2-3cm and last for 10 seconds ) . Afterthat i washed my penis with water right away.
Anyway, is that a possible risk ? Should i get a test ?  
Kind regards
DDH ( From VietNam)
you THINK there was a little penetration?  is this your first time having sex?  

you either entered her or you didnt?

I think there was a little of penetration because my penis if a little bit erect , and her vagina is really wet. So when she was rubbing my unprotected penis against her vagina. The head of the penis is in her vagina ( only 2-3cm) and last for few seconds .
Is that a possible risk ? and if it's a risk, should i use PEP ?
wow...

you being "erect" and her vagina being "wet" does not mean you penetrated her.  

FULL PENETRATION IS REQUIRED FOR TRANSMISSION.