HIV Prevention Community
VERY WORRIED HIV

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

VERY WORRIED HIV

Engaged in a risky activity 2 months ago. I was very drunk and reached a prostitute, put on a condom that she provided for oral and vaginal intercourse. I am quite sure it did not break but I am very anxious and doubt everything now. What if it had only a small break in the tip, could it go unnoticeable? If it was a poor quality condom would it make a difference? Also received a handjob without condom afterwards, could I be infected after this? I had a sore throat for a month now and I am very scared. Gone to my doctor and planned to get tested at 3 months. But my mind is very troubled I can't think of anything else day after day. Could someone please give me some feedback on these facts? thank you very much
Condom failure is very obvious. They don't tear in the manner you describe.
Handjob = zero risk.

you don't need testing and the sore throat isn't HIV related.
You had no risk by the situation you have described.  You do not need testing.  You have no HIV concern.
Thank you very much for your reply, I have been very nervous about this. I will try to settle down and learn from this.
Thank you very much for feedbacking me Webbers, so no risk at all just for reassurance?
Please could someone feedback me. the situation is the above described. the thing is, the condom in question was hers, what if it was out of dated, or been exposed to heat, if it did not break is there a problem? breakage is really that evident? wide split'?
Yes it is obvious when it breaks and that is the only "failure" that can happen with it.