HIV Prevention Community
Vaginal drip

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Vaginal drip

The other day I went into a massage parlor. The massage was sensual, although not sexual. I had no oral, anal, vaginal intercourse or a handjob.

The women massaged me in a sensual way and I became erect. I had on y-fronts at the time and my penis came outside of shorts.  The women had on a pair of nylon like pants, I don't know if she had underwear on underneath. She never grinded me or anything, but I suddenly felt a wet drop on my hand when she was near me.

I am concerned about vaginal secretions.  I called her a couple weeks later and she said that she uses lotions, which she did, and said also told me that does not have a problem with unusual vaginal secretions.  So is it possible that I women could become "wet enough" (that is - is it biologically possible) that her secretions would drip off of her nylon pants.  If a drop fell from her into my Urethra, which I don't know that it did, could I get HIV.

It has been two weeks and I am having a slight sore throat and some nasal discharge. I am very nervous about this.

Thank you
Sorry i was trying to post for docs
Sorry Pete,

Not trying to be a pain, just a little scared. Don't know why this is the case. I am the type of person who asks why.  I am a little ignorant about this.

I tend to think Nylon would absorb liquid, but I have heard that women can get very wet so it is a natural conclusion. But I just don't know.