HIV Prevention Community
Vaseline on Condom and Oral Sex with HIV+ guy

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hi Community,

He told me he was HIV+ after the fact. We only engaged in oral sex but he put vaseline on the condom and I inserted my penis into his mouth. I had vaseline on my penis from using a pump before and then put a condom on so there was vaseline on my penis and then a little more on the outside of the condom. The oral lasted about 30 minutes, no ejac. Like a dummy, I forgot that vaseline can cause holes in the latex. Was this a risk? Should I get tested?
hiv is not transmitted throug oral sex...condom or no condom
Thank you for the update and answer! I have a question though...I just found a many red spots on my inner lips and some raised spots on my inner lips top and bottom. This isnt an HIV symptom is it?
no, you never had a risk.