HIV Prevention Community
Very paranoid and scared...can someone help ease my mind please>>...
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Very paranoid and scared...can someone help ease my mind please>>>

Hi, I had a sex with a guy I had just met last Friday, its about a week ago. I was the top and used a condom. However, in the beginning I inserted by penis into him bare (I guess this is called dipping). It was brief, just a couple of strokes. It wasnt more than a minute..it happened very fast. The guy asked me if I was clean before doing it, I said yes. I also gave him oral sex for like a less than a minute. There was no fluid exchange from either of us,,,I am just worried about the fast dipping part...am I at a very high risk? It comforts me that he asked my status before anything and that later he re-assured me he was clean. he even gave me his number to stay in touch..but i dont know anything about him... Im going insane can someone help?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Ok,relax.Take an HIV DUO test at 4 weeks & then an antibody test at 3 months.This is a low risk event--All the best.
Blank
Thank you..with all the info I found online my anxiety just kept growing...I just needed someone to tell me it was a low risk event..
Blank
it was low risk,just test at those times & expect a negative result.
Blank
173692_tn?1371540094
Don't waste your money on an expensive test that will not benefit you. Just abtain your 3 month post exposure test and the results will be conclusive.
Blank
The benefit of a negative  HIV DUO test at 4 weeks is peace of mind,then you can have a final test at 3 months or would you rather stress for the whole 3 months,I know what I would do.
Blank
173692_tn?1371540094
At 260 dollars and condoms are 75 cents right.
Blank
If a condom had been used you wouldn't be posting on here,I have offered my testing advice,it's up to you what to do from here--all the best.
Blank
173692_tn?1371540094
Don't waste your money or time on taking an expensive test that can be accomplish with a test one fifth the cost.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...