Aa
A
A
Close
Very worried of HIV**
Hi I'm very worried if I have HIV.. I'm a young straight guy who had unprotected vaginal sex with a female private sex worker.. She also gave me unprotected oral sex. It has been 9 days now since and I have had a sore throat for a few days and now gone, also been getting tingling hands and feet for a few days now and an itchy penis... I am very worried because I do not know her status and she did seem careless and didn't mind about it.. I know I shouldn't of done it without a condom but now really regret it. Someone please help me... What if she did hae HIV ??! Is it possible that I caught it ??
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You can obtain your conclusive negative test result 3 months post exposure.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1953906_tn?1371406129
please use a condom especially with a sex worker no matter what status she is a protection is a good choice that can prevent u from STD's and HIV.
and test it @8weeks for your peace of mind and repeat testing @12weeks follow the CDC guidlines and if u receive a negative results please and please use a protection.
stay safe!!!
Comment
Cancel
1953906_tn?1371406129
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thankyou guys.. im just very worried ... im getting tingling feelings in my hands and feet :((.. i cant eat or sleep or think properly
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Very worried of HIV**
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources