HIV Prevention Community
WHAT DOES UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD MEAN?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

WHAT DOES UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD MEAN?

Iam in a gay relationship with my HIV positive partner and  Im Negative. His viral load is undetectable,and he tells me if I have unprotected there is no risk and I want to stick to my condom routine!
Help please,I dont want to contract HIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely always use condoms with him without exception; I know of a young man infected in exactly the same way, boyfriend assured him he was undetectable and no need for condoms, now he is HIV!
USE A CONDOM NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE OF CONTRACTING HIV THROUGH UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX DONT PUT YOUR LIFE ON IT USE CONDOMS AND YOUR DONT HAVE TO WORRY
Just because he is undetectable doesn't mean he is not infectious.Use protection everytime.
i just dumped him coz I cant cope with his crap,but thank you all. I DONT WANT TO END UP GETTING INFECTED ITS BETTER TO LEAVE HIM B4 ITS TOO LATE!