Waiting for test results
Hello

I'm scared waiting for HIV test results. I've had unprotected oral sex with a few partners but none of them came in my mouth. I've had receptive anal sex on two occations but both with condom, no breakage.  So basically I thought I was OK but my boyfriend got sick in february and had fever (>103.8) for 6 days as well as sore throat. No pain in the muscles so his doctor said it couldn't be the flu?! He had sucked me a few weeks after one of the anal encounters and got some of the cum in his mouth. I've only been sick a few times and not with high fever, and never skipped more than 1 day of work.

Also I later developed a small rash on my chest, like a dollar coin. It seemed to come on very quickly, it's a red area with something that looks like acne in it. It's become slightly less but it's still here one month after :(

Now this guys story has made me really scared:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV--Living-With-/Newly-Diagnosed-Not-been-to-ID-Specialist-have-questions-on-testing/show/1889784

It seemed like the same risks I took and he became infected!
You never had an exposure in the situation that you've provided.
Just got the response: Negative! Thank God!