Westen Blot Indeterminate?

I am a bi sexual male - 31 years old - had sex in April with someone I know is negative (repeat testing). In March of this year I came down very sick with what was determined to be a bacterial infection that made my system septic - spending 5 days in the hospital and my HIV rapid test was negative.

I have been somewhat still sick ever since with a cough with a lot of yellow discharge, one or two rashes that went away over night, sore throat, not sleeping well, cold joints, and 2 weeks ago was admitted to the hospital again for 10 days.... Tests showed low WBC and Platelettes, and CT scan showed fluid on my lungs - ran many many tests including bone marrow biopsy (showed a variation in my CD4/8 cells) etc with the last test being HIV screening - the rapid test was reactive but not range is listed in the results and the Western Blot came back indetermanative with the following:

p18 absent
p24 equivocal
p31 equivocal
p51 absent
p55 equivocal
p65 present
gp120 present
gp160 present
gp40 absent
gp41 equivocal

So after all of this what is the likely hood I am positive considering I can not think of a possible reason I would be? Also, what could be causing all of the "Equivocal" reactions? Could this be a cross-reaction situation?
What was your exposure?
Thats part of the problem - I can not think of anything that would have exposed me to HIV... my mind is coming up with all kinds of things as "what if's" but again its nothing that would be considered a risk factor...
If you didn't have unprotect vaginal or anal sex and you haven't shared works with other IV drugs abuse then you never had an exposure.
I haven't had unprotected sex in years and have had 2 negative rapid tests in the last 1.5 years - this one kind of shocked me and I was told I was "positive" before the Western Blot test was run... what worries me is the "Equivocal" reading on so many of these bands...
You don't have an HIV concern.