HIV Prevention Community
What are my chances of being HIV

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

What are my chances of being HIV

Here is the situation. I had a sex with CSW. protected intercourse but unprotected oral sex where in I gave her oral then we kiss deeply then she gave me deep oral.
after 2 weeks I got extreme sore throat, fever and fatigue. these syptoms (symptoms) disappeared in 1 week.

I'm now afraid,If I got HIV the way unprotected oral sex happened.

Please advise.
Things are getting on my nerves.
Oral sex and deep kissing are no risk for HIV transmission and I will explain why--because saliva renders the HIV virus inactive and unable to infect you because of it's many powerful proteins and enzymes that it contains.
Read into what the experts say about oral sex. They will all tell you no HIV risk. So protected intercourse no HIV risk. Oral sex with or without a condom no HIV risk.

You had no HIV risk. As for you symptoms they are not HIV related. If they keep up I recomend you see your Dr.
IS it possible I giving oral, her cum in my mouth goes to her mouth during kiss and then to my penis during oral can transfer HIV ?
NO,it's not possible--you never had a risk,if you can't accept this fact then seek therapy.
Thank you for prompt response. I also believe that I'm negative but the symptoms that I observed are scaring me. Sore throat, fever, then bad fatigue that lasted for 1 week.

These symptoms are killings my mind.

Do I need to go for a test.
All we can do here is provide you solid facts and you never had a risk.If you are having symptoms you need to see a doctor but they have nothing to do with HIV.
Thank you for your quick response and support.
I wish I may also not be HIV, else everything in my life gonna get shattered.

I could never understand, being so controlled, how I turned stupid to go to a CSW to get some pleasure.

Anyways. Thank you once again.
it's called being human--stop being so hard on yourself.
Thanks bro, but the kind of society and culture I belong to. 90% of the people die just because of fear as society doesn;t accept.

and thing called HIV is considered as big disgrace.
thats why I'm going into big guilt.
it's a disease just like many other diseases in this world and now it's treatable.

FROM THE HIV EXPERTS HERE AT MEDHELP:

"As you know from other posts about oral sex, our stance is that giving or receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV.  Some others suggest that there is an appreciable risk of HIV from oral sex however, there are no convincing scientific reports which support these statements.  The presence of a burn in your mouth, or a sore, or ingestion of blood does not change this.  Still no risk an no reason for testing."  DR HOOK

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow"  DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex.  The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way.  Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk".  There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANDSFIELD

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANDSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..."   DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

in the public HIV Prevention forum of MedHelp, TEAK and the other moderators maintain that oral sex in all forms is a zero risk activity. Would you agree with this assessment?  
I TOTALLY AGREE / DR GARCIA

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort).  DR. HOOK

"With regard to the question you ask, I will repeat, as I’ve said more times than I can think- there are NO credible cases in which persons have acquired HIV through performance of oral sex- none!!.  The chance that you will be the first is ridiculously low.  You are more likely to be hit by lightening while reading my reply to you. DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex."  DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex"   DR HOOK
Thank you Lizze.
but how bout symptoms of sore throat, fever, fatigue for 1 week.

what are the exact symptoms of HIV.

In case my penis touch her vagina for how long does it need to be in contact to spread virus.

hope to hear from you soon.

your "symptoms" are NOT hiv related.

transmission REQUIRES penetration...touching is not a risk
Thank you Lizzie.
God bless you.
One more recall, I made my penis tip (urethra) to continuously touch her nipples for quite a time.
Can that add to the risk of HIV.

Please respond.

Thanks you.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.