HIV Prevention Community
What are my chances of getting HIV and other STDS?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I'm a 32 year old white woman. I live in Ocean County, New Jersey USA. I have decided to become an escort due to the fact that I can not afford to live off of what I am making now. If I use a condom each and every time and a condom with oral sex, What are my chances of contracting HIV or other STDS?

Thanking You In Advance,
                                                                                     Lauren
Using condoms would always keep you safe. If you always use protection you dont have the need to worry.
Good luck. Hope you don't contract or give something that you will regret later. Like you said you have a child to take care of and I do believe a would find another line of work.
Thank you for your prompt reply!
Take care. Be safe always.