What the hell is wrong with me?
I'm a 24 year old woman. I haven't been sexually active in quite some time. The last partner I had was last August, and we didn't use protection.

Now, two weeks ago I noticed a small lump while masturbating. It's on the vaginal opening. At this point, I didn't have any other symptoms. Last week, however, it all sort of snow-balled. I began having a lot of itching down in my vaginal area. And the one bump became a small cluster and discharge.

Unfortunately, I got really sick last week and wasn't willing to leave my bed. It was a really bad chest cold.

Sunday, a rash began on my stomach and chest, and yesterday, my back.

I'm beginning to panic, but am too embarrassed to get myself to a clinic.

I guess, my question is, What are the chances I am HIV positive?
Hi and sorry your not feeling well. You might want to post this on the HIV forum. Its not that easy to get HIV as there needs to be a point of entry into your blood stream  and from a one time thing i personally extremely doubt you have it. Dont put yourself through all this needless worry and go have a test if it will rest your mind and also have  the doc take a look at the lump.
The only way to know your status is by testing.