HIV Prevention Community
Whats my Risk condom slipped off

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Whats my Risk condom slipped off

i had vaginal sex with an older African american woman on October 9th 2013 she did give me oral sex for about 3 minutes then i put a condom on i was drunk (stupid thing i know) im pretty sure i put the condom on right well im going to give detail about it so i was doing doggy style and i wasn't all that hard  so i told her to get on top and the condom was still on im sure of that. so were doing that for probably 8 minutes im pretty sure my penis  pretty limp during this not fully hard but anyways  then i ejaculated and still didn't pull out for a little after that i know (stupid thing to do) and then i finally got her off me and the condom was off and stuck inside her she pulled it out right in front of me and i asked her if she had any STDs or HIV she assured me she didn't and said she hasn't had sex in 4 months and was tested 2 weeks prior to us having intercourse i didn't ask for proof though because it was a one time thing but you never really know because people lie about things like this. so about 2 weeks after that i got a little rash the size of a nickle on my ribs it was itchy for about an hour or 2 then stopped, it went away within 4 days but its still there with its brown and it kinda looks like eczema (also i do have eczema on the back of my neck and back of my knees) but i do know you can get rash for an hiv symptom. also i haven't had any other symptoms    

so my questions are

1. What is my risk of contracting HIV threw female to male transmission ?
2. Can a rash be the only symptom you get from HIV and how big does it get ?
3. When should i go get tested ?
4. Can you still contract HIV even if you penis isn't all the way hard ?
Your event was protected. It does not sound like you were inside her without protection. You did not have a risk.
But what if the condom came off while I was inside her ?
if your semen was inside the condom then the sex was protected (if you ejaculated in the condom then the head of your penis was covered), thus you must have lost the condom on withdrawal.

Next time hold on to the condom ring while withdrawing.