HIV Prevention Community
Whats my risk

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Whats my risk

Lizzie

Thank you for your assessment. I am worried about the deep kissing part as she was a agressive kisser and not sure if sure of her dental hygiene and mine also though i dont remember bleeding
Tags: HIV Prevention&Risks, HIV & Oral Sex, deep kissing
We get many questions about kissing and oral exposure and whether or not the presence of a cold sore, bites to the lip, gum disease or other wounds in or around the mouth changes the answer to the question.  The answer is no.  The data which define the absence of any risk of getting HIV through kissing, deep or otherwise has be generated through studies of thousand and thousands of persons, some of whom had cold cores, cuts, etc.  There is no risk.  DR HOOK / MEDHELP HIV SPECIALIST