HIV Prevention Community
When do the symptoms occur normally?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

When do the symptoms occur normally?

Dear All,
just want to know when do the HIV symptoms occur normally? i read that it mostly comes between 4 to 6 week after the exposure. is that correct ? is there any case that ARS symptoms occured after 3 months? i am asking because i read also that there are people with no symptoms...

i had a exposure earlier and started having kind of ARS symptoms just after 3 months like mild fever for around 2 weeks .. Burping (belching) just after i eat or drink anything and excessive body temperature ... are these known symptoms of ARS ??

please help me ..i am really worried ...
thanks for that .. i know that you have answered earlier .. here i am just asking about symptoms and when they occur normally .. infact i am really worried ..as i have rubbed my penis also that time ...

please if you could answer my questions in this post ..
What part of "YOU DID NOT HAVE A RISK" is it that you don't understand? No risk means NO symptoms of ARS.
As Teak has already told you, you've had NO RISK!

-Regards-