Why is this guy saying this? 3 months conclusive or six months?
I would like to believe all of you when you tell me oral sex is no risk. But I went to testing center in Santa Barbara, Ca at a gay and lesbian center and they told me oral sex is a small risk if there is semen in the mouth. I went in to get my 3 month test (it was negative) but they told me it was not good enough and I need to come back in six months. Please help me. Why do I get so many different answers? "No risk...somre risk...8 weeks conclusive....three months conlusive...six months conclusive" Please do not be mad at me and tell me to move on. I am super scared and need to know the truth. I called the CDC and they said three months is conclusive, unless I have a super bad immunse system from an organ transplant or cancer, Who is right? HELP. Can I stop testing and be sure I am HIV negative with this three month test I took? I have white coating on my toung and I see eye floaters and I am super tired all the time. HELP ME.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! ! !

move on...