Will i get HIV virus anways ?
Hi Team,

I had 2 sex encounters in Botswana. Here 1 in 6 are known to have HIV. So I have used condom during both these encounters. I could see the semen collected in condom in both the cases. I did not inspect condom for any holes/tears. I used the same condom for oral and vaginal sex. Reading through many articles, I see experts saying that HIV can enter through small holes and pores. I am tensed and I am not in a position to test as I am away from my country. Please advice if there is any chance that infected fluid can enter my urethra ? During penetrative sex,
will a man get affected only if vaginal fluid enters urethra ? Will vaginal fluid be always there inside a vagina ? Please do reply  ... I am getting stressed and tensed because of this ....

Please help me ... :(
We are not to entertain you with a reply. Reread all the replies you have been given in the past.
Dear Teak,

I had gone through them. I have still asked as I am getting uneasy because of this. I will get a relief, when I see the replies from experts, so that I can be sure that I am not infected. Sorry If my question was against the forum rules.

Thanks.
Then go to the expert forum, pay the fee and ask your question.