HIV Prevention Community
Worried again, why ME!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Worried again, why ME!

Hi doctor i have a simillar situation i had sex with a lady with a condom she was not meant to be on her period but when i withdrawed my penis there was some blood on the condom i dont know if this was due to her iud she has in place i do not know her hiv status, i checked the condom after words and the sperm was still in the condom at the tip so im pritty sure it did not break, however she did perform unprotected oral on me for a min or so but she didnt go deep she just had my head in her mouth, also before i put my penis in her i did finger her whilst licking her clitoris for about 15 secs i know that is gross but i didnt know... After the whole incident i did notice sum dried blood on my finger nails there was no cuts i am so worried please help....
Also after the activity the next day she said she wasnt bleeding or anything no more im so worried, i also used extra safe latex condom, i keep stressing thinking iv got hiv or something.
protected sex = safe sex
I just got freaked out with the blood thing i think, even if she was hiv positive would i have a chance of gettin hiv? Also would i know for sure if the condom was ripped or something? I did chk it but may be it had a tiny tear ir something that i couldnt see?
condom failure is catastrophic...so yes you would have noticed.

blood or no blood...hiv positive or not...the head of your penis was protected and you had no risk.
Teak wat do u think?
Lizzie already advised you there is nothing further to discuss.
Thanks teak just feels better to get a second opinion thats all.