Worried and need support
Hey guys

First of all thanks to everyone on here who take the time to write and offer some sort of temporary comfort or reassurance.  

I know you guys hear this story ALL the time :) about 6 weeks ago I had sex with a sex worker in Malaysia...She gave me a hand job then put a condom on and gave me oral then vaginal.  I came inside her with the condom on.....basically the whole time I had a condom....

I've taken a 3 week rapid HIV test and today a 6 week test.  Both were negative.  Also, I don't know if this matters but I have been diagnosed with Herpes 2 - even though I have never had a breakout in my life and didn't even know i had it!!  I just ran a test as soon as I got home from Malaysia....so the herpes test was about 5 days after sex.  So I'm assuming I've had it all along.  

ALL THIS TO SAY - HIV anxiety has gotten the best of me and I have had an extremely hard time functioning everyday and being severely depressed.  I keep having nightmares of that 3 month test being positive.  I've taken 2 tests now just to ease my worry....but i know that 3 months is considered conclusive and these tests don't really mean anything, do they?  

Any help or thoughts on my situation would be great for me to hear at this time.  Thank you so much for your time and reading this post.
Not an HIV concern.