Worried.
I had anal sex protected and I was the insertive partner with another male in November 2012. I've been tested numerous times since then and it came back negative every time. Since them I've had oral sex three times with different guys, however none of these encounters included any ejaculation. Now I know that preseminal fluids also carry HIV.Lately I've been extremely worried about the possibility of contracting HIV. Can anyone tell me if they have ever heard of anyone contract HIV from oral? And is preseminal fluid just as risky as semen itself? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
From what I understand, oral sex is basically no risk. The exclusions would have to be of course, a partner who is positive, and you would have to have an open wound actively bleeding in your mouth to contract the virus.

In regards to your last question, I am not sure about that. If I had to guess, I would assume preseminal fluid would be just as risky as semen itself, because it would still carry the virus. But that would be in regards to actual sexual intercourse. However, in your situation with oral, I don't believe you have anything to worry about.
FROM THE HIV EXPERTS HERE AT MEDHELP:

"As you know from other posts about oral sex, our stance is that giving or receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV.  Some others suggest that there is an appreciable risk of HIV from oral sex however, there are no convincing scientific reports which support these statements.  The presence of a burn in your mouth, or a sore, or ingestion of blood does not change this.  Still no risk an no reason for testing."  DR HOOK

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow"  DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex.  The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way.  Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk".  There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANDSFIELD

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANDSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..."   DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

in the public HIV Prevention forum of MedHelp, TEAK and the other moderators maintain that oral sex in all forms is a zero risk activity. Would you agree with this assessment?  
I TOTALLY AGREE / DR GARCIA

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort).  DR. HOOK

"With regard to the question you ask, I will repeat, as I’ve said more times than I can think- there are NO credible cases in which persons have acquired HIV through performance of oral sex- none!!.  The chance that you will be the first is ridiculously low.  You are more likely to be hit by lightening while reading my reply to you. DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex."  DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex"   DR HOOK
What about my past anal encounters, the last time was December 5th. If I had it I would have tested positive by now correct. So I'm in the clear?
When was your last test? Remember, 3 months post exposure to be considered a conclusive negative result.
Yesterday was. Do you think that the oral sex warrants testing?
The ONLY way it warrants testing is if you need it for peace of mind. However, no I don't believe this warrants testing. If your only risks have been oral sex, then you should be good. A negative result yesterday, with your last anal exposure was Dec 5th, that is outside of the 3 month window period and your negative result is good.
you DONT have hiv ! ! !
You never had an exposure and don't need test.
For whatever reason I can't seem to get over this,
Then seek the help of a mental health professional.