HIV Prevention Community
Worried

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Worried

Hi ,

I have sex with a csw 6 days ago we had unprotected oral and protected sex. The next day i have a burning sensation on the tip of my penis and the urge to urine everytime. I feel soo scared and feel very terrible as this is my first time.i am having sex I regret every action that i do and i couldnt sleep at night thinking about it. The third day i visit the doctor and she prescribe me ciprofloxacin for the infection that she believe is urine infection.The burning sensation on the tip of the urine have since to show improvement however i keep got the urge to urine i am worried that once i finish the medication this burning sensation and urge to urine will come back.

I am sorry to bother anyone please help me answer my enquiry i am really scared as i am only 22 years old and have not finish studying what am i going to do....
Not an HIV concern. HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.