HIV Prevention Community
Would this be called "risky" ?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Would this be called "risky" ?

2681806?1206301301

I am gay and I met a guy last night. We almost engaged in oral sex but decided not to at the last minute due to not for-sure knowing his HIV status. But leading up to that, he played with my penis and I played with his using our hands.

My worry is that I just found that one of my fingers has a torn cuticle about 1/10 of an inch long on my right ring finger. It happened like 2 days before with a little bleeding at the time.

There was no bleeding during our time together last night and today it looks like it is scabbed and healing alright. I am a little concerned about a possible risk if he is HIV-positive and if some of his pre-ejaculate may have gotten onto my finger with the torn cuticle.

Is this a risk and has anyone had a similar experience?

-4 Comments Post a Comment
you did NOT put yourself at risk during the situation that you described above :)
Even with the sore not being fully healed and gone?
WTH get educated on hiv
Excuse me, why do you think I am here? I am only 22 yrs old. I AM TRYING to educate myself....
You were not at risk. MOVE ON...