HIV Prevention Community
am i infected..please help me

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

am i infected..please help me

please help me..i really scared out of hell. last month i did a protected sex with a prostitute. i did wear the condom. however i did lick her vagina without any protection for about 5 seconds. i didnt go inside, just the surface of the vagina. Then after 1 week i begin to experience headache. I develope a rash on my chest and it spread to my torso and back. the rash is in dark colour smalll patch slightly raised. then i have a hives like rashes on thigh. but then it didnt spread. i applied some cream. i also developed some dark tiny spots on my face. i am still having this rashes and its already like 3 weeks. i also having extreme body pain for 3 weeks. my hands and feet always cold n sweats. lastly after exactly 5th week, i realised that there is a bean like inflammation at my back neck. 2 bean sized inflammation. really scared. exactly at the 5h week, i did a 1/2 antihiv cmia and it came out negative. is it a good sign or am i infected? i didnt have any other symptoms like fever,sore throat or flu. please help me. i really feel like living in hell for more than 1 month.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/i-am-infected-or-notdamn-scary/show/1942021#post_9084640

you had PROTECTED sex, which is safe sex.  hiv is not transmitted through oral sex.

please dont start any more new posts
but i had unprotected oral. and my another question...is cmia 5 week test is reliable. im scared because i had all the symptoms of ars. please, i just want to confirm my situation. sorry if i have said anything wrong that might feel you bad. i need help.
FROM THE HIV EXPERTS HERE AT MEDHELP:

"As you know from other posts about oral sex, our stance is that giving or receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV.  Some others suggest that there is an appreciable risk of HIV from oral sex however, there are no convincing scientific reports which support these statements.  The presence of a burn in your mouth, or a sore, or ingestion of blood does not change this.  Still no risk an no reason for testing."  DR HOOK

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow"  DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex.  The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way.  Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk".  There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANDSFIELD

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANDSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..."   DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

in the public HIV Prevention forum of MedHelp, TEAK and the other moderators maintain that oral sex in all forms is a zero risk activity. Would you agree with this assessment?  
I TOTALLY AGREE / DR GARCIA

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort).  DR. HOOK

"With regard to the question you ask, I will repeat, as I’ve said more times than I can think- there are NO credible cases in which persons have acquired HIV through performance of oral sex- none!!.  The chance that you will be the first is ridiculously low.  You are more likely to be hit by lightening while reading my reply to you. DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex."  DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex"   DR HOOK
thank you very much lizzie lou