HIV Prevention Community
anal mucus after anal sex

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

anal mucus after anal sex

Ok this is happened again to me. I had anal sex recently and a few hours before hand I cleaned the area with an enema with warm water only. My partner used a condom the times this has happened. We did use lube and after wards clear yellowish mucus came out a significant amount. Now I dont think the condom slipped so is this normal for this much discharge to come out after anal sex even if with a condom? the first time it was clear and not mucusy and the second time was clearly mucus. Thanks for the help.
Has nothing to due with HIV, See your doctor if it concerns you.  You had NO RISK
ya you got to slow when doing it up the ars hole make sure you dont poo on your partner!!!!!