HIV Prevention Community
armpits

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

armpits

hey Lizzie or Teakor Vance,
a quick question,you guys said that swelling in the lymph nodes during ars doesnt hurt right? its just that the sides of my chest in beside my topbiceps, you right in the corner, are hurting when i feel around,probabley anxiety. sorry guys space button is jammed upbecause of the kids,lol.thanks guys . the nodes are pretty deep in the armpit right?  thanks so much guys.
Only a Dr. can diagnose enlarged Lymphnodes. You most likely wouldn't even feel them. If you are very slender, you may be able to feel normal nodes. If you continue to touch them, they will enlarge .

-JC-
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
I understand what u mean, anxiety tends to get the better of me as you can tell from teaks post, its just that one day i get this painful feelings on the sides of my chest / armpit area and i try toignore it but you know how it goes,i dont think they are nodes but the anxiety seems to take me for a ride . i went to my doc yesterday,he said its not enlarged lymph nodes on the sides and then proceeded to jam his fingers deep into my right arm pit and i was doing the same to my left side yesterday, thats probabley why it hurts today, anxiety sucks, thanks buddy.