HIV Prevention Community
back pain is a hiv symptoms?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

back pain is a hiv symptoms?

Sorry for post again, this time there is a major symptom so i can't wait my self to post again, my wife complaint about back pain from last one month. i found one website that said this is major symptoms of hiv? is it true? only back pain or lower bank pain is a symptoms of hiv? pls help... thanks
somebody pls help...
rainbow pls reply... thanks
hi, I had a quick look through your posts - it really is time for you to get proffessional help about your irrational fear of HIV.
When even multiple negative blood tests don't convince you - it's time for psychiatric help.
The symptoms you describe (back pain, skin rash) are common things that occour all the time to HIV negative people.
Really, get some help, I don't say that from a place of judgement, I say it from a place of compassion.
Good Luck.
thanks for ur reply but the pain is from last one month so i ask for help to know more about back pain hiv.
what do u think about this back pain is it sound like ars back pain symptoms? thanks
i forget to add this pain is lower back pain from last 4-5 weeks. thanks
just tell me are above mention symptoms is sound like ars low back pain symptoms? thanks a lot
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
sir for a last time pls reply about this symptoms i am worried so much because this is regarding my wife. therefore u r requested to rely for a last time. do u fill this symptoms sound like ars?
anyone pls reply me for last time. thanks