bags
Hi medhelp..

on my way to my local  supermarket the bin man was carrying the garbage in the plastic bags as i tried to avoid him and clear his way the man started to walk my way and the bin bag scrapped my leg whilst walking past and there was a line on my leg like when a piece of metal scrapes you and a little  blood.
Didn't think to much until now and i am extremely worried how it could have been ANYTHING like a needle or sharp object. ( as some people are careless)
i guess just for more knowledge and some re assurance i just wanted to know if i was okay.
you are describing a NO RISK situation
i thought it might have been just my anxiety got the better of me thank you - i guess when i thought long i got freaked out thinking the syringe if there was one could have been down or slighty down and when it scrapped left a bit of whatever was in there - even writing it i sound a bit dumb