HIV Prevention Community
black gums..hiv?? please help

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

black gums..hiv?? please help

hi doctor,
from last six months i am leaving in intense fear of hiv..
since last month i have noticed that my gums have turned dark...
i read on internet that black gums may be a sign of hiv.
in August i had sex with prostitute first time in my life..i used a condom but the way she was behaving i feel that she knowingly  gave me hiv
i am afraid of getting tested as i am a student and can not handle my life with positive result

in addition i had skin rash on my hand after 4 weeks of this,i still have lymph nodes on my neck.
and now the dark gums
i really cant focus on my life...please help me with this...
thanks in advance
August to January-- almost 6 months.. your symptomps are not related to ARS.. ARS symptoms doesn't last so long.. Also HIV can only be determined through proper testing.. not by judging the symptoms..as you had protected sex..CSW can't lend HIV even if she wanted ( which is never possible, no one will do that, CSW are professionals). I think your anxiety is not allowing you to accept the fact that YOU DON'T HAVE HIV.. Accept the fact and move along.. But evenafter that you are very much worried take a HIV test ( Duo Test could be good one) and get negative result.. But if I was at your place.. I wouldn't have done that.. choice is yours..
Not an HIV issue- see a dentist.
sir,
but some websites say that it may be hiv
i am actually thinking about it from last 6 months and now its new issue of black gums...
i had the rashes after 4 weeks and after that they didnt appeared again...that perfectly resembles to the typical ARS condition...
Seek professional mental help.
please dont joke sir...
i am in a real trouble...
I wasn't joking. Your concerns aren't rational:

"in August i had sex with prostitute first time in my life..i used a condom but the way she was behaving i feel that she knowingly  gave me hiv"

That sounds to me like paranoia.

i am sorry sir but i had symptoms like rashes, lymph nodes and now black gums..
thats making me to think of this
I have nothing more to say.
hey friend,
i am also from india in nagpur..
the thing is i am whole day into the thoughts of hiv
i fear for the test because i am a student and i can not digest my result if it is positive
i can not tell my parents and therefore cant move forward
Dude don't worry.. YOU ARE SAFE..no need to tell your parents..concentrate in something else..