HIV Prevention Community
blast of condom

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

blast of condom

sir
   i have a sex with sex worker being sex with her my condom is broken but i m not discharge at that time sir there is chance of hiv if she is infected plz help me
You did have a risk,  a low level one. Until it broke the condom protected you. It was also only a single time and of short duration. HIV is not an easy virus to transmit and it is significantly harder to accomplish from female to male.
The odds against transmission having occured even IF the sex worker was HIV+ are in your favor.You can test at 6 weeks. At that point most who are going to seroconvert will have done so. you still need to re-test at 13 weeks to confirm.
If the condom broke you will need to test at 6 weeks then 3 months for a conclusive result