blood on outside of condom, am i safe?
I have been having protected sex with a casual partner. I have used a condom each time, the condom did not break or come off. However my partner bleed a few times and this was on the outside of the condom after sex. As soon as i noticed the blood i rinsed off in the shower with the condom on and then removed it and washed again. Is the condom a safe barrier from blood in this situation?
Yes.. You were never at risk. Keep using condoms.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO...someone who actually practices safe sex!!!!!!!!
I had sex last night with a prostitute, and i used a condom. i checked it and it was not broke. Is there any chance i could get hiv or any other std? please, answer me asap. thanks
zero chance for hiv.  protected sex = no risk
Its the same guy, that asked the question about the prostitute and unbroken condom. Well   its been 29 after exposure. 3 days after I had sex I felt some pain in my penis for a week. 7 to 8 days a went to the doctor and got tested for any std and HIV. all of them came negative, but still have some discomfort. And the doctor said that I have a low risk for infection and that I might have a urinary infection. Well my question is after carefully checked the condom for holes which were none, and got tested for HIV with the NAAT test, after 8 days is there any possibility that I might be infected with HIV? Im so worried please respond asap. Thanks
not hiv related