HIV Prevention Community
concerned very much

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

concerned very much

i had a recent exposure with a prostitute we engaged in protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex, she told me she didnt have any stds and was very insistive on me using a condom..im a male and those were my first sexual encounter..i also fingered her with a possible cut, but anyways ivr been sick these past coupl of days and almost every channel i turn to on my tv is oraquick tests to an episode on family guy were stewey talks about hiv...this has been going on for weeks and i think it might be a sign or something idk maybe im going nuts but im notg lyinh about the oraquick commercials and family guy episode, im frightened of what is going on inside my body. And every time i think of hiv i go bizirk mode..please help me understand more better
your problem is anxiety..not hiv ! ! !

YOU HAD NO RISK
okay lizzie thanks...now that anxiety is the problem can it just go away im still feeling kind of ill, any tips on it?
professional mental help