HIV Prevention Community
condom came off in Dubai

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

condom came off in Dubai

Same mistake again. I had inserted condom before penetrating. I know i have to withdraw while having  erection. But the Lady ( phillipinio CSW)  insisted to keep it inside as she wanted to ejaculate. After withdrawing I saw the condom completely came off my penis ( the penis was flacid) and outside the vagina ( on my pubic area, the lady was on top). It was long and seemingly intact. I am Indian uncircumised male. the incident happened in Dubai.
Tags: teak
I am sorry. The question is do I need to test for HIV
Although I have Tagged Teak, if he is busy can anybody answer my question Please
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
I Understand and acknowledge. But this is another incident happened yesterday. I am sorry for my anxiety but your comment helps. I Think I got the answer. Thank you.
You think the answers are going to change from all your past questions? Move along.
of course not. but as I said your comment ( even repeating) helps to  bear my anxeity