HIV Prevention Community
condom came out - HIV risk

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

condom came out - HIV risk

Hello All:

I am a female and had sex with someone. He had a condom on. When he was done he was still on top of me.. he then  remove himself but the condom was out and partially inserted in me.. After a few minutes i reliazed that he pull out but his condom was stuck in me.

Am I at risk of HIV from him. as there might be some fluids of his gone inside me from the side of the condom as he pulled out.. I am very concerned.
Ignore the above poster, you never had an exposure and had you there are no tests that will give a conclusive negative test result earlier than 3 months post exposure.
No. This event poes no risk. Transmission can oly ocurr inside. The fluids were contained in the condom
Thank you for your reply.. But his fluids were all over my thigh and on my private parts.. may be some has gone inside from the side of the condom as it was there stuck for a few minutes before i realized it. I am very concerned about that
HIV does not magically sneak around. It has to be deposited  inside you without being exposed to the environment outside your body in order to infect.
Thank you. I will not relax and take my mind off it.
sorry for the typo, i meant I will now relax
Get the 4th genaration duo hiv test at 28 days. Its conclusive!
i am confused as to do i have an exposure or not. Hangon51 says no exposure which means no test needed and severanxiety says get a test. Can someone please guide me.
So no need for a test, correct? as i did not understand your statement. You said i never had an exposure and also said if i had then 3 months is conclusive test. Please clarify if I had an exposure or not. Thank you teak.
Correct, you do not need an HIV.  I did say "IF you had, had an exposure." which you did not.