confused and anxious due to possible HIV exposure.
hello,
im a bisexual male from india.i have a male friend with whom i have sexual relations since last 2 years,he is also a bisexual and had sex only once with a girl when we met,and his HIV status was negative that time.so we always had unprotected sex,but he met a girl with whom he had unprotected sex,she wasnt a virgin,and a month after that,we had sex.i didnt use protection since we were pretty drunk,we both got tested a week after we had sex,and a month and a week after he had sex with that girl.the tests came negative,but since i have read n been told that 3 month test is best to detect antibodies i wil have to wait,so what are the chances that he got infected by that girl?she having HIV?n passing that to my friend.
she had sexual relation with only 1 guy b4 my friend,she is 17.and my friend is uncircumsized and we both had anal as well as oral sex.
plz help !!!
You don't guess with HIV. Your 3 month post exposure test will be conclusive.