HIV Prevention Community
could HIV infection improve cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure ?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

hello , about 10 weeks ago I had a risk for HIV infection , and 2 weeks ago (8 weeks after infection) I found some symtoms (symptoms) such as loosing the weight , rashes in the moth mouth , sore troth and " aseptic meningitis " with a bad Headache , So I went to a hospital for 6 days and got some test , the pressure of  cerebrospinal fluid was high and there was som wbc (white blood cells ) in the (CSF) , but hsv and HIV ag/ab both were negative ( at 60 days after infection ) , and the doctors all were confused , and told me I have behcat syndrome !!! my questions is that :
1-could I be infected by HIV and it affected on my CSF and caused aseptic meningitis but my HIV ab/ag test back negative 8 weeks after infection ?
2-could anxiety cause aseptic meningitis ?
3-how many time after incident is a good time for conclusive result ?
Did you have a possible exposure? What was your exposure?
8 weeks HIV ag/ab negative is a good news.It is highly unlikely to get changed at 90 days after infection.However you require to test again at 84/90 day i.e 12/13 weeks for conclusive results.
Teak , my exposure was a deep kiss  , mutual Masturbation and oral sex  with a sexworker in a massage parlore and  she touched my private area too , WITHOUT anal or vaginal sex !  but I didnt use a condom .
Is it a possible exposure ?
transmission REQUIRES penetration of an unprotected penis inside a vagina / anus.  nothing you've described placed you at risk for contracting hiv.
santaboy , thank you for your replay and today I got anothere test 75 days after infection and it came back negative too , how much is it near too conclusive result , please determined that I have some hiv symptoms such as headache and white blood cells in the (CSF) and aseptic meningitis !!!
could hiv caused this symptoms ?
you are NOT having "hiv" related symptoms.

kindly move along...you never had a risk
Thank you Lizzie Lou , I believe you , when you tell me about the ways of hiv transmission , but there is a problem , the night I went to the massage  I was drunk , and the thay after going to massage , I went back and asked her about yesternight and she told me didnt occur vaginal or anal sex , and I hope so , ( I will never do it again ) ,
today I got another HIV1/2 (ag/ab) test and it was negative (75 daye after infection ) , how much is it near to conclusive result ?
If you didn't have a risk then you have no reason for testing.
In your case since you had NO RISK it's already conclusive so you can stop worrying and move along!
every body , I repeat it again : I was drunk during the massage , so I'm not sure it was really safe , and not sure really what has hapened ?
So my question is this , whit determinding all the symptoms I have explaimed , how accurate is a hiv ab/ ag (elisa) after 75 days (some days more than 10 weeks ) ?
please answer my question kindly and I'm so worry about aseptic  menemjits .
pleaseeeee help me .
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.