could i be infected by doing this?
hello i went to costa rica and slept with a hooker for about 30 mins. i did kiss her a little for like 10 secs, i had protected intercourse, i did kiss her nipples, and that was it i had no open wounds on my skin nor did she. so i thought i was fine. i washed up just a little afterwards. the next day on a certain area (the area on the right side where the inner thigh and shaft meet) was a little pink. it didnt look nasty or itch and i dont know if i had scratched there earlier, but i do know as i was thrusting during sex that area would get in contact with her vaginal secretions maybe and i dont think i washed that area afterwards. i immediately washed with soap and water and within minutes the redness had disappeared. its been only a week and i am freaking out and i do not want hiv. i think i am going to wait 1 month before i take my first hiv test. please tell me i am paranoid, do you think my chances are high of being a contagion, could it be that after the sex i was a little sweaty in my pubic area and skin pores more open, that i couldve contracted it through my skin? pls and thank you any response is greatly appreciated.
YES you are being paranoid and NO you don't need testing for hiv.